We offer One-Stop Shopping to support your HR business processes.”Søren KoppelhusCEO
Gavdi and SuccessFactors Webinar & Seminar about HCM in the Cloud
The importance of a Strategic HR support cloud service!
- How strategic are and do you want to be?
- Do you execute your strategies?
- How do you lead, control, measure, and develop your business today?
Cloud computing applications differ from traditional applications, as they are run and managed outside of the walls of the companies that use them. Modern cloud systems are based on a single installation from a single provider where customers have their own configuration that meets their specific needs. The provider is also responsible for all support, upgrades and operation of the applications.
The software is easily accessible through standard Web browser or Smartphone.
HCM in the Cloud webinar, hosted by Gavdi & SuccessFactors™
27 September 2012, 9.00 – 10.00 CET
Companies that have chosen Cloud Solutions most often want:
- To be strategically flexible
- Access to functionality that does not exist in standard on-premise solutions
- Lower cost of ownership
- Avoid troublesome and costly implementations and upgrades
- Quicker return on investment
- Better and more intuitive user interface
- Better security
- To decrease risk by subscribing versus buying the solutions
During this webinar we will go into:
- What is the Cloud?
- Why the Cloud?
- HCM in the Cloud with SAP® – SuccessFactors™
Closing date: 17.09.2012
HCM in the Cloud seminar, hosted by Gavdi & SuccessFactors
11 October, 08.30 – 11.00, Sheraton Hotel, Stockholm
Research shows that:
- 95% of the workforce does not understand the company strategy and goals
- 50% of the average workforce’s capacity is wasted on non-productive work
- 84 % of companies aren’t using their workforce to its full potential
- Challenges within Strategic HR
- Gavdi / SuccessFactors / SAP
- Business Execution, how to realize the strategies in order meet the goals
- Collaboration from a historic perspective to that of the future
- How to achieve better results with Business Execution, "ROI"
Closing date: 01.10.2012